Multi Sensor Fire Alarm Ei2110e – an evolution in total fire response
The new Ei2110e Multi Sensor Fire Alarm alarm is an evolution in intelligent detection combining new and optimised heat and optical sensors with intelligent software. If you would like to read more about our Multi-Sensor technology, please visit our dedicated webpage.
The mains powered Multi-Sensor is supplied with an easi-fit base that allows quick and simple installation of the alarm and can be connected into a system using RadioLINK+ by adding a Ei100MRF module into the alarm head.
Total Fire Response
The Ei2110e Multi Sensor Fire Alarm uses combined Optical and Heat sensors to detect all fire types with an increased resistance to false alarms. It’s ability to respond quickly to both fast flaming and smouldering fires, simplifies alarm choice for the designated rooms/areas.
AudioLINK data extraction
The Multi-Sensor alarm contains AudioLINK technology, which allows you to extract real time data from the alarm using its sounder directly to a smartphone or tablet via an App. A simple to read report is generated displaying details such as activation dates, sensor status and alarm life, that can be emailed to help form part of property records.
The alarm has a unique self-monitoring dust compensation mechanism incorporated into its software, which will allow the alarm to tolerate up to twice as much more dust contamination than a conventional optical alarm. The optical sensor chamber continually self-monitors minute changes in dust levels. If the dust accumulates to a certain level, the alarm automatically recalibrates the alarm trigger point.
The Ei2110e Multi-Sensor alarms are fully compatible with all other Aico alarms and accessories whether a system needs upgrading or an existing system needs expanding; and works with either hard-wired, RadioLINK or hybrid interconnecting systems.
- Sensor Type: Optical and Heat
- Supply Voltage: 230V AC, 50Hz
- Battery Back-up: Rechargeable lithium back-up
- Sound Level: 85dB(A) at 3m
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C. Storage – 0°C to 35°C (in a dry area).
- Humidity Range: 0% to 90% relative humidity.
- Button Test: Simulates high temperature to check optical chamber, thermistor electronics and horn.
- Indicator LED’S: Green – power, Red – alarm or battery event, Amber – fault event.
- Memory: Red LED will flash twice every 40 seconds indicating recent alarm event.
- Diagnostics: Pre-warn of incumbent fault conditions.
- AudioLINK: Enabled
- Insect Screen: Prevents insects or debris entering chamber (1.00mm mesh size).
- Plastic Material: UL94VO flame retardant
- Dimensions – Product: 152mm x 50mm
- Dimensions – Boxed: 153mm x 153mm x 70mm
- Weight: 320g (product only), 388g (boxed)
- Guarantee: 5 years
Ei2110e Multi Sensor Fire Alarm
The new Ei2110e Multi Sensor Fire Alarm is built on the same high quality, reliable and proven technology that all Aico Alarms are renowned for, but contains the latest high-tech enhancements making it the most effective domestic fire alarm on the market.
- Contains both an optical and heat sensor for a total fire response
- Mains powered with 10 year rechargeable lithium cell back-up
- Add an Ei100MRF RadioLINK+ Module for wireless interconnection and data extraction
- Compatible with other Aico mains powered alarms
- Alarm data extraction using AudioLINK
- Dust compensation – unique self-monitoring mechanism
- Provides intelligent fire detection and increased resistance to false alarms
- Fully compatible with existing Aico systems