The Ei164e Heat Alarm from Aico represents the next step in alarm evolution, being built on the proven quality and performance of Aico’s previous 160RC Series alarms.
The new slimline modern design allows the alarm to be less obtrusive in the room, whilst maintaining the highest performance. The alarm also features a large central test button to provide easier testing. The overall design complements the latest Aico alarms and accessories such as Carbon Monoxide (CO) Alarms and the Alarm Controller.
Aico’s easi-fit base has been proven to give quick, reliable installation. With the Ei164e, it’s been made even better. More screw holes have been added and the holes adapted so N°8 screws can be used, making installation quicker and easier. Bigger wiring terminals have been used to create more wiring space to make wiring with 1.5mm² cable easier. The base also features a trunking pull-out which allows trunking to be added quickly and neatly when surface wiring is used.
The Ei164e is mains powered with built in rechargeable lithium cell back-up. The lithium cells provide tamper-proof and maintenance free reliable back-up for the whole ten year life of the alarm.
The Heat Alarm, also has a new and improved thermistor giving a faster alarm response when the trigger temperature of 58°C is reached.
The Ei164e Heat Alarm is fully compatible with RadioLINK+ interconnection and data extraction technology. Simply plug-in a RadioLINK+ Module for wireless interconnection, saving disruption on installation by avoiding the need to lift floorboards or run interconnect cabling. The RadioLINK+ Module also allows data extraction using Aico’s RadioLINK+ USB Dongle and RadioLINK+ software.
- Sensor Type: Thermistor – activates at 58°C
- Supply Voltage: 230V AC, 50Hz
- Battery Back-up: Rechargeable lithium back-up
- Sound Level: 85dB(A) at 3m
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C
- Humidity Range: 15% to 95% relative humidity
- Button Test: Simulates the effect of heat. Checks sensor, electronics and sounder
- Self Test: Heat sensor is automatically tested every 40 seconds
- Plastic Material: UL 94 V0 Flame Retardant
- Dimensions – Product: 148mm dia. x 63mm
- Dimensions – Boxed: 153mm x 153mm x 68mm
- Weight: 308g (product only), 381g (boxed)
- Guarantee: 5 years
- Approvals: BS 5446-2:2003
Ei164e Heat Alarm
- Mains powered with ten year rechargeable lithium back-up
- High performance thermistor sensor, best for large flaming fires
- Improved thermistor for a quicker response when the trigger temperature of 58°C is reached
- New and improved easi-fit base for quick, reliable installation
- Add an Ei100MRF RadioLINK + module for wireless interconnection and data extraction
- Compatible with other Aico mains powered devices